Jumat, 19 Desember 2008

ClamWin Anti Virus









ClamWin Free Antivirus comes with an easy installer and open source code. You may download and use it absolutely free of charge. It features:
  • High detection rates for viruses and spyware;
  • Scanning Scheduler;
  • Automatic downloads of regularly updated Virus Database.
  • Standalone virus scanner and right-click menu integration to Microsoft Windows Explorer;
  • Addin to Microsoft Outlook to remove virus-infected attachments automatically.
For download, please klik here

1 komentar:

  1. Hello, dear
    I enjoyed reading your blog. I have read your blog very good information on this blog. I loved reading it and I think people will get a lot of fully supported from this (Mcafee.com/activate) blog. Sam, I have written this kind of blog. I have you like this blog, thanks to reading for this blog.

    BalasHapus